Sunday, June 13, 2010

And the Winner Is ...


(Just a casual look at a lazy brook on a sultry afternoon ... each of us just passing by ... headed no place in particular, it would seem. Still, that stream does seem to be serious about getting someplace)


-S&G-



Well, the votes are in.


What votes? 


Why the votes on two most important questions: 


Should “Squiggles” continue as a weekly posting, as it has for some time now, or should it consist of daily dribs and drabs, itsy-bitsy bits and pieces, as it has been for the past week or so?


And I must say that the outcome was most interesting. That’s right, interesting.


The result? A tie vote.


The final count:


Daily - zero.
Weekly - zero.


I look at Professor Squigglee.


Professor Squigglee looks at me.


I look at Professor Squigglee.


He shrugs.


So I guess it’s up to me to break the tie. 


In keeping with my long-standing custom, I cast my vote via secret ballot, and not even wild dogs ... or meowing cats ... can drag that secret from me.


(To be continued ... maybe)


-S&G-

No comments: