Friday, April 2, 2010

Cake, Anyone?


(No ... it's not really a cake. A closer look reveals that it's a table, a snow-covered table, one which, with the addition of a large umbrella in the summertime, provides a place for a comfortable, quiet interlude at Wright State University. By the way, I was indoors when I snapped the photo.)


-S&G-


TODAY'S QUOTE ... courtesy of WALT, Ohio: "Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying ... 'I will try again tomorrow.'"


-S&G-


AND THIS ... from RUTH, Ohio ... "We all get heavier as we get older, because there's a lot more information in our heads. That's my story and I'm sticking to it."


-S&G-


WHICH BRINGS us to ... FRANTIC FRIDAY. That's TODAY. That's when I try to think of something to write for the weekly ... Saturday ... posting of "Squiggles." What will it be THIS time? ... What WILL it be ... ? Any suggestions? If so, please hurry! 


-S&G-

No comments: