Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday ...


Happy Easter, everybody ...


-S&G-


Seems like only yesterday that I commented that I was still moving ... "sprinting," I think I called it ... 


Well, LOREE, Kansas, is moving, too ... but let's let her tell it:


" ... that word 'moving' has a whole new meaning for me ... as I am up to my eyeballs ... actually over my head, in MOVING ... really!  To town.


"I cleared the first hurdle ... which actually was only a couple inches off the ground ... easily. That had 'open house' written all over it! As did the signs ... one at the front of my drive, others scattered at the necessary intersections for finding the place where the open house was.


"The sale fliers of my upcoming sale are very impressive! They include five pictures (that turned out great) of the house, the shop building, the pasture, the pond, and the hay barn out in the pasture.


"Makes me wish I was as photogenic as all of those are!"


(Good luck, Loree ... and both Professor Squigglee and I assure you that we will not hinder you by offering to help; over the years we've learned we're most useful when we simply stand aside.)



No comments: