Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gone Shopping



IT WAS KINDA quiet here on Friday afternoon ... you know, that time of the week when I at least begin thinking about pulling together another installment of “Squiggles.”


It seemed particularly quiet where Professor Squigglee usually hangs out, so I decided to take a look.


I walked very softly ... pausing ... when the floor emitted a tiny squeak underfoot. As I approached, I was struck by what seemed like an absolute silence ... no scratching of pen on paper ... no turning of pages ... and (thank goodness) no snoring.


I peeked around the corner, and what did I see?


No Professor. But there appeared to be a note on top of the clutter which looks like it’s smothering his desk. I approached cautiously, carefully lifted the note ... so as not to set off an avalanche ... and read:


GONE SHOPPING


Well! That makes it just about unanimous on this day after Turkey Day, and ... you know me ... I’m never one to go against the flow ... so-o-o-o ... I guess I’ll join the crowd(s) and go shopping, too.


-S&G-


See you next week? M-m-m-m-m ... that all depends.


-S&G-


MEANWHILE ... COMMENT? Feel free ... below, if you like. 


Or if you prefer e-mail, that's fine, too ... especially for more detailed observations, to


 rbrimm@peoplepc.com


... and it helps if you put "Squiggles" or "S&G" ... something like that ... in the subject line (just remember, no religion or politics ... please!)


-S&G-


If you’d like to see what’s up with my other, DAILY blog (no, this is not my “Home Page”),  here’s a link to it:


http://rbrimm.blogspot.com/


Thanks for paying a visit.


-S&G-


UNTIL NEXT TIME ... take care ... see ya!


-S&G-


©  2010

No comments: